Saturday, June 7, 2008

This is some of the cute fabric and ribbon-strip things that I got recently. Today I went with Tanabe and to visit another lady from church and she just so happens to be an ace of a semstress and has an two sewing machines in her studio in Higashi Sanjo. She said I could come by any time and use the machine!!! DUDE!! I'm sooo stoked. But I'll need to look into the stores in Niigata because there is only one here and it's pretty dang small, I may need a few more options. PLUS! I saw on display at the craft store here (Tokai) a cute little change purse basically make from a zipper and ribbon so I really want to try one of those out but heck no on my severe over priced ribbon with the pink elephants and bubbles (that is my ultimate favorite one, next to the houses and nesting dolls) Anyhoo I'm soo dang stoked I want to sew sooo bad!







Plus here's a little peak at my other little "activity" I've picked up with the spray paint. It's not necessarily good or anything just really fun and enjoyable. I don't really know what do to with them yet but I'm making a book out of a couple. It's just really fun.
Also this lady, is the prelim for a comic idea I have. I've got a basic little story planned out but the end is not really clear. I guess it's along the lines of Beatrice Potter if she where Japanese and me. That just got wierd, plus I might just throw some Khalo in there too because who does love Frida to death like me!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

karmaşık
dokuma

Stacey said...

I'm totally jealous of the fabric....I want a scripture bag made out of the sushi fabric :)