Wednesday, October 8, 2008

kamo







I thought that the GBH on the deck was a wood carving until some lady got close to it to take a picture and I noticed it move and fly away. It was pretty cool.

Notice these MOMIJIES they are all green right now, in a couple weeks more or so I'll take pictures again so you can see the difference of fall. I'm really excited.






I also bought a Yukata at a second hand store for 500 yen, sweet deal. I want to use some of the fabric to make cusions and pillows and such and give my lame apartment a little more Japanese touch. The thing is beautiful though, I'm also going to bring some of it home. Who in the world knows what I'll do with all this fabric from Japan I've fallen in love with.

4 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

wow, the fabric is beautiful!!! I would spend all my money on it too!

Natalie & Josh said...

How much is 500 yen compared to US dollars?

Sushi Sundae said...

about $5.oo

Josh said...

HI sushi!!! I would totally like to do an art swap. let me know what you want to do:)