Thursday, April 24, 2008

Primitive



IF: Primitive

I always feel really old and primitive with my big dictionary and flashcards to study while I'm on the train to school. The highschool students are on their phones texting, studying (they have the internet on their phones of course and download their books so they can do everything from talking to others, researching and studying for school and homework. A lot of them have those Japanese to English electronic dictionary helper things. ( I have no idea what they are called) But every time I come into class all the kids pull them out.)
It's always kinda funny. I guess I feel dated.

2 comments:

Matt Patton said...

It's like me with my cell phone at work. I don't even get text messages and everyone can surf the internet and watch movies on their phones here.

Sushi Sundae said...

aww, me too.